Our website design services provide you with a powerful online selling tool, crafted from a deep understanding of your business, its goals, and its character. Consumers today spend an extensive amount of time online researching you and your competitors before ever making a decision to contact you. As such, your website absolutely must stand up to their expectations.
We strategically craft your website to achieve your business goals using best practices, rigorous research, and key elements to engage and entice visitors to buy your product or service. Your website should operate as an extra employee for your company, generating leads and converting customers. It should be a strong communication tool that speaks the language of your buyers, and feeds them the information they are searching for without effort.
We don’t believe in locking you in to a proprietary Content Management System, forcing you to hire us for every little change.
Other website companies will force you to use their Content Management System, and here’s why:
- They will likely give you a “better” price on the development of your website on the premise you’ll have to hire them to make every change in future.
- If they develop your website using a public Content Management System, there’s no guarantee you won’t take your business elsewhere, so they lock you into one only they can edit.
- They make it nearly impossible for you to obtain your website files should you ever decide to work with another company. This could cost you tens of thousands to start over, but they bank on you not wanting to take those losses.
Our websites are built on the WordPress platform for several reasons:
- It is the #1 Content Management System (CMS) available in today’s market due to its versatility and ease of use.
- It is extremely user friendly, allowing you to update your own website with ease.
- We don’t believe in locking you into a proprietary CMS, forcing you to hire us for every little chnage. WordPress developers are plentiful, so if you ever decide not to work with us anymore, someone else can take over your website without issue.
Past Website Work
We don't just build websites, we make them work harder for you.
Search Engine Optimization
Your fantastic, shiny website can only work for you if it is found, and our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services use best practices to encourage organic search traffic. If your website is fitted with proper SEO, the majority of your traffic should be organic, meaning you won’t need to focus so much of your funds on AdWord campaigns or PPC traffic. Ensure you can reach your audience in the most cost effective manner with proper link structures, meta information, content optimization, and more.
If you already have a website for your business, but find it may not be achieving the results you need, we may perform a website optimization. We will review your current website’s design, functionality, and usability to make recommendations to adjust, reconfigure, add on, or perhaps even redesign your website. Our recommendations are based on extensive research in how consumers use websites to find the information they need to make a buying decision.